Apply at Stryker's website here.
Field Service Rep II
- Requisition ID#: 21266BR
- Job Title: Physio-Control - Field Service Rep II - Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN - 21266BR - EN
- Business Function: Field Service and Support
- Division: Medical
- Location: US-MN-Minneapolis
- % Travel Required: Up to 100%
- Employee Type: Full-Time
- Shift: 1st
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better. The Company offers a diverse array of innovative medical technologies, including reconstructive, medical and surgical, and neurotechnology and spine products to help people lead more active and more satisfying lives. Stryker products and services are available in over 100 countries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Stryker is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Mid-level Field Service Representative responsible for promoting and maintaining customer satisfaction by providing on-site maintenance and repair of company and customers’ equipment with minimal supervision or direction. Contributes to revenue objectives through the sale of service agreements, parts and accessories to customers within individual territory. Maintains an organized, proactive system of territory management, utilizing current management reports and data provided. Evaluates and implements efficiency improvements in territory operation. Requires limited direct supervision from manager and works closely with Senior Field Service Representative to ensure district goals are achieved.
- Provides efficient effective repair and inspection of Physio-Control equipment and equipment of designated partners of Physio-Control.
- Takes ownership of all territory responsibilities necessary to maintain effective and efficient territory operation.
- Responsible for maintaining and development of all business potential. Includes, but not limited to promotion and sale of contracts, accessories, etc.
- Acts as a technical consultant for developing and nurturing customer relations; liaison between Physio-Control and the customer.
- Anticipates, plans, schedules, educates and fulfills customer requirements in a timely manner.
- Provides remedial training and support to Field Service Representative I and Associate Field Service Representative level representatives.
- Provides technical support and assistance to sales, other service territories and corporate as needed. Participates in joint sales/service presentations.
- Manages assigned company assets, including spare parts inventory, service loaners, test equipment, computers and vehicle.
- Performs administrative duties to include service reports, contracts, market analysis and special reports.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Applied science degree or equivalent, directly related experience with major emphasis in electronics or biomedical electronics, information technology or the satisfactory completion of a certified technical training program in electronics, biomedical electronics, information technology or equivalent program.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in general field maintenance and repair of general biomedical equipment, IT or closely related field.
- Certification in information technology, biomedical management, or process improvement preferred.
- Association of Advanced Medical Instruments (AAMI) certification preferred.
- Strong time management skills and work ethic.
- Proficient computer skills, i.e., Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Must be able to lift 35 lbs.
- Must hold a valid driver’s license and maintain a good driving record
- Be able to frequently travel within territory
- Must provide 150 square ft. of home for shop/office space
- Frequently bends, stoops, twists, turns and works in positions using full body mobility
- Rotate on-call status