Apply at Allina's website here.
BMET - Level III
- Knows and upholds policies and procedures related to Medical Equipment Management Plan.
- Able to locate and articulate policies as needed.
- Able to identify when issues are related to codes, standards and policies (e.g., NFPA 99, The Joint Commission, MDH, CLIA, CAP, etc.).
- Able to perform unassisted pm procedures, utilizing resources available (CEMS PM procedures, service manuals, equipment type experience, previous training, technical experts).
- Successful completion of technical development program - BMETIII: (2 years + development plan), BMETI (2 years + development plan) and BMET Entry (2 years + development plan), or equivalent experience in biomedical electronics or related field.
Link to apply: https://jobs.allinahealth.org/job/minneapolis/bmet-level-iii/1378/9286828