Apply at Allina's website here.
BMET - level I
- Knows and upholds policies and procedures related to Medical Equipment Management Plan.
- Able to locate and articulate policies as needed.
- Able to identify when issues are related to codes, standards and policies (e.g., NFPA 99, The Joint Commission, MDH, CLIA, CAP, etc.).
- Able to perform unassisted pm procedures, utilizing resources av
- Two year biomedical/electronics degree or equivalent training
- Successful completion of basic Anatomy/Physiology class and medical terminology within a six month grace period for each class upon initial hire or must pass clinical application and terminology competency test
- Successful completion of technical development program - BMET Entry (2 years + development plan) or equivalent experience in biomedical electronics or related field
Link to apply: https://jobs.allinahealth.org/job/fridley/bmet-level-i/1378/9286825